BFD - Counter Strike Source Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why was i (Ixxe) banned!?!?

5 posters

Go down

Why was i (Ixxe) banned!?!? Empty Why was i (Ixxe) banned!?!?

Post  Ixxe Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:39 am

Some admin banned me and i want a reason, never seen 37 1 score before? Cant make a difference between skill or cheat? Evil or Very Mad

308 "Ixxe" STEAM_0:0:15701833 00:09 45 0 active
#

Ixxe

Antal indlæg : 5

Back to top Go down

Why was i (Ixxe) banned!?!? Empty ixxi banned

Post  Alias Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:00 am

What server?
and which admin

Alias

Antal indlæg : 77
Geografisk sted : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Why was i (Ixxe) banned!?!? Empty Re: Why was i (Ixxe) banned!?!?

Post  Ixxe Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 pm

87.72.36.113:25002 warcfraft 200 race server... i was just undead expert there anyway, just started this server recently. And don't know which admin banned, they gave me no warning.

Ixxe

Back to top Go down

Post  PboY_Peanut Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm

You have been warned several times while ive been on. Not only by admins, also players. You always bhop. You shoot at people before you can see them, obviously a sign of wh? You know where people are, like in dd2. You come from t spawn, going down at dark, going to the right to the dd. Looking all around, going to T spawn again. and bam, there is a ct... Dont think that is just random, since you do it all the times..
PboY_Peanut
PboY_Peanut

Antal indlæg : 118

Back to top Go down

Post  Ixxe Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:55 pm

lol... laugh at you Neutral

First of all i dont bunny hop, why would any1 bunnyhop in a warcraft server while you got speed etc as advantage? thats just plain stupid. Also i've never bunnyhopped in 5 years of css. Dont even know how to do it and nor i have had any interest for doing it.

And lmao at your dd2 reason, shows how much you lack of skill Rolling Eyes Its called RADAR, top left corner of your screen, means if my teammate sees an enemy it obviously come son my radar aswell, meaning im either gonna sit like a pussy like most of you or go and actually help teammate and kill the opposite team guy. Dieing teammtes, sounds are also how i know where some enemy is about.
Also its obvious if theres no ct at one side of map then they must be somewhere else like the other spawn.

And yet again, you didnt warn me, or atleast i didnt see any warning about it, just bam and there you go, i get banned out of nowhere...next time slay and warn or tell w/e you think before you ban the other guy...

´Yet another good server but failed admin(s)... want to make your server better then heres a good example: http://www.fang-gaming.co.uk/news.php They are good at catching cheaters, not by thinking that someone is wh or aim, but actually letting them download file and SCAN them for cheats, then ban if needed. BTW i've been scanned on Fang for several times and i'm known to be legit player, i've played in their server for years and yet every single other wcs server thinks i'm a cheater because im better than most of them, lame.

In conclusion: I DONT CHEAT SO FUCK OFF FUCKING NOOB AND DO YOUR JOB AND FUCKING UNBAN ME!

Ixxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Caek Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:18 pm

well when they scan they go into your computer wich is illigal so

Caek

Antal indlæg : 42

Back to top Go down

Post  Ixxe Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:19 pm

lol you have to first manually download it and its your own choise, you either do it or get bannned, simple as that.

Ixxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:44 pm

You are the one that should shut the fuck up... Think admins will unban you when you behave like that?
I think the ban is going to stand as it is. People that talk like you do, are not welcome on the servers. We like nice guys. cat

BTW. It's "dying", not "dieing"... cat

Bobby

Antal indlæg : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Ixxe Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:45 pm

dont really expect to get unbanned, just to prove point.

Ixxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down