BFD - Counter Strike Source Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randombanned for nothing

2 posters

Go down

Randombanned for nothing Empty Randombanned for nothing

Post  [Madness Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:30 pm

I just played on your server and got banned for nothing. Good job admin, really!

i want to file a complaint on the admin which banned me "[BFD] Kragen"

have a nice day, and have a happy new year ! Wink

[Madness

Back to top Go down

Randombanned for nothing Empty Banned again??!

Post  Madness Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:37 am

what kind of noobish server is this!?

seriously, you should consider getting better admins. Some lamo named "Kraken" keeps banning us for "ghosting" when we even arn't doing it, its redicilous! even more so, my stats where LOW, and he didn't even spectate. yeah, and don't be admin if your a childish noob.

Madness

Back to top Go down

Randombanned for nothing Empty Re: Randombanned for nothing

Post  PboY_Peanut Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:13 am

Well. We were a couple looking at you 2 closely. You never shot eachother, you just walk right beside eachother. You guys knew where people were BUT only if one of you were dead. Beside that then flaming an admin dosnt make the situation better..
PboY_Peanut
PboY_Peanut

Antal indlæg : 118

Back to top Go down

Randombanned for nothing Empty Flaming?

Post  MeOW Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:17 pm

only ppl actualy doing any flaming is u guys. cuz i only told the admin 2 "stfu moar and play" and i don't think thats the biggest crime in the world and by the way we kill eachother all the time now so i dont see what the fuck ur complaining about. suck it up be a man, and tell that fool of a admin 2 learn how too use hes admin, and not harras the players on ur server.

Cuz that admin did say something that i dont rememeber on Danish. im not so good at listening 2 danish since it sounds like u guys got something stuck in ur throth when u talk.

Last edited by MeOW on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moar info)
MeOW
MeOW

Antal indlæg : 7
Geografisk sted : Norway, Bodø

http://Datakjeden.tk

Back to top Go down

Randombanned for nothing Empty Grow up

Post  Iron M Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:41 am

Jeez.. Kragen is an exelent admin... I saw when you got banned MeoW... Your language are filthy and annyoing.. I can only agree on Kragen with this ban.. If you don't like a server with a clean tone.. Go play on your own..

Iron M

Back to top Go down

Randombanned for nothing Empty tsk

Post  MeOW Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 pm

only filthy things coming out of my mouth is when i complain about the fucking maps-.-' other then that im not Talking shit, and calling ppl stuff. think u know much about me. well i know best of all what i say and do. i wont have a kid telling me what i have said or done. BTW i dont care about that, but the WC3 server seems 2 be down, when will it be up and running again? : )

Last edited by MeOW on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : random mistakes :P)
MeOW
MeOW

Antal indlæg : 7
Geografisk sted : Norway, Bodø

http://Datakjeden.tk

Back to top Go down

Randombanned for nothing Empty Re: Randombanned for nothing

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum